Sunday, December 5, 2010

You will not conquer me Roadhouse!!

Well, it has been a good weekend so far. It has been super busy so I have not really been in the apt that much. Last night Dane and I went out to eat with his mother and grandmother. We went to Texas Roadhouse...by the way, incase you don't know their rolls are AMAZING! We sit down and the carbs loaded masterpiece is sitting in front of me. Everyone is eating one except me then Dane grabs the last one so I am no longer tempted. Battle WON! Then Dane orders cheese fries, I loved those too, but I did not eat or pick at them at all! Battle WON! I ordered a steak, veggies, and a salad. After the meal I felt great, I was not so full that I was miserable but I was just right! Usually with all of the food on the table I would have felt HUGE but all I ate was my meal and it was GOOD! I did have a Luna bar yesterday. I was at the softball fields from 7:00am-4:00. I went to the concession to find something decent to eat and they had some peanuts so I ate those. That is OK, right Beth?? The tester will possibly be next Friday because the softball team I coach is having an end of the season party and I think we are making hamburgers....I'll just eat the meat! :) Well that is all for now. Until next time....

No comments: