Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 13

Greetings!
This weekend was OK. On Friday we had our Magic party. I had a couple of glasses of wine, beef, very small portion of noodles, fruit, and a salad. It was very delicious! After that it was dessert heaven BUT Jamie and Beth primal nightmare! I feel like more desserts have been put in my face the past 13 days than ever before. Or possibly it is because I did not notice how many desserts were in my face because I was too busy stuffing my face! Either way, I did eat one cheesecake square. It was definitely awesome but of course after eating it I was mad at myself. Owell, it was a part of my 20%... :) Saturday was not a bad day, typical selections! On Sunday I "baked" with my mom at my parents house and there were so many things I wanted to eat! Mints balls, Red Velvet balls, "stick balls", fugde, smore bites! Oh man! I denied. One point= Jamie. It was tough, that stuff looked soooo good!! Until next time......... (ready for my cheat day on Christmas!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm totally putting together a menu for mom for Christmas eating :) Just a taste of everything!

Anonymous said...

What does that mean? Are we changing our new tradition of cube steak? Or you going to just taste everything?
mom