Friday, December 10, 2010

Bye bye fluff

Today is definitely a test! Today at lunch it is the teacher's "pig out". At the end of each quarter a grade level brings lunch for the teachers. Today there was chili, soups, salads, chips, crackers, and assorted desserts. Usually a dream for me! But today, a nightmare. Actually I am being dramatic, it wasn't that bad. Although the desserts looked delicious it was not too bad to turn it down. I had a taco soup with 5-6 crackers. Not bad. Tonight we have our Magic (softball team I coach) party and there will be plently of goodies there! I will succeed! :)

Beth, way to pass up Dairy Queen. That was NOT easy!

This morning Jim made me feel good and put it in a nice way. We (Beth, Jim and I) were talking after Crossfit about what we were doing and he told me he could tell that the "fluff" on me was going away. Fluff...nice way to put that.

No comments: