Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Same.

Not really sure how to begin this post, other than saying Christmas is almost here and the temptation is a lot. Especially for someone so new to this way of eating. Much of the food I've cut out has been a BIG part of my life. And if you think about it, it's part of most of our lives. We celebrate, mourn, socialize, and sooth ourselves around and with food. Therefore making this change and really making a commitment to it has been interesting so far. I have been far from perfect, but I've also become more aware of the things that I put in my body. I'm also more aware of the emotional effect that food has on me. Much of it is not the taste of a cookie, it's the emotional "high" I get from eating one. For a split second, it makes me feel better (for lack of a better word). It's not like my life is so terrible or anything like that, it's just the sublime feeling of joy that I get from eating sweets. I know at this point I'm starting to border on crazy, but I really can't be the ONLY one that feels like this...can I?

That was the random thought of the day...

A side note...

I weighed myself yesterday and my weight stayed the same from last week to this week.

146lbs.

I need to really dial things in and stop taking my "20%" ALL the way to 20% ;)

No comments: