Monday, December 6, 2010

Unprepared Part 2

Well, yay for Beth's posts. Enjoyed reading them sister! I feel the same way that if I eat a piece of bread I just say "forget it" now I'll eat whatever I want. For example, yesterday I was at the softball fields ALL day! I went home for about an hour and a half but other than that I was freezing my tail off watching games. (the team I coach was hosting a tournament and we had to work it). When I woke up yesterday I grabbed a Luna bar and water and headed to the fields. I ate my Luna bar and worked. I went home and was not in the mood to eat anything (not typical for me). After going to the softball fields again and staying until 7:45ish Dane and I went home and, as Beth said, I was unprepared for a meal that I can quickly make. At this point in the day I was starving! Dane started heating up a Digorino pizza and I ate one piece for dinner. Carbs I know! Usually when we eat a pizza I consume 4 sometimes 5 slices! I figured if I just eat one, I won't be starving and it is just enough until I go to bed. It was OK, I felt fine afterwards and went to sleep!
This morning I weighed myself and was excited about the result, although I did not eat much yesterday so that can affect my weight, I am still seeing progress with my body and my decision making. This morning I weighed in at 154.4, that is 3 lbs less than my starting weight. The exciting part is we have only been doing this for 5-6 days! I can't wait to see the results after day 30! Take it one day at a time!

No comments: