Friday, December 3, 2010

Battles Won!

Well, yesterday was successful, for the most part. After school I had a pounding headache (and I never get headaches) I honestly think it was because I did not have any sugar in my system. My body is so used to having some kind of carbs or sweet that it was mad I did not feed it! I went to the grocery store yesterday and got some things I can snack on or eat for lunches. When I came home I had to lay down because I was in pain (sad, I know) so I had a clemintine (sp?) and half of a Luna bar. I know there are carbs in there but I might die if I quit cold turkey on day 2! Dane and I went over to a friends house last night to eat dinner and I knew I would be tested! As soon as I walk in there were chips and cheese dip (by the way...I LOVE cheese chip and chips) I went and sat on the couch and did not fall! Whoo Hoo!! When we ate dinner we had chicken, green beans, and I had half a spoon full of mashed potatoes, they also had rolls and I denied! So there were a couple of small battles won yesterday and I feel good about it.
I weighed myself as well this morning and I weighed in at 156.4...So almost a full pound. We are making progress!
Keep winning the battles!!

No comments: