Friday, April 8, 2011

Carb Attack

Well, sister you are not the only one. I have not been making the best decisions either. It hasn't been too may sweets just eating a sandwich here and there, or munching on goldfish. Just "smaller" bad decisions. I am not doing this everyday but just not making the greatest decisions. I can feel it too! I do feel a little better at my workouts, I think eating the egg before helps since I have something in my stomach. I just need to make and prepare my meals a head of time. It has been mostly lunch, I get lazy when I have to pack my lunch for school so I grab the easiest choice...ie...sandwich, chips, cereal...pretty much everything I am trying to avoid! Life goes on and it is a daily battle! I will WIN!!! I will come over Beth and do some hypnosis on you! It'll be fun!

No comments: