Friday, December 2, 2011

I need the blog!

Good afternoon!
I sure did text Beth and see if she wanted to do this again. As you can see on her post there are many changes. Beth looks like she is about to explode with a linebacker and I will be there in a few months. I has definitely be rough these few months (in terms of accepting inevitable weight gain) but it is tough to say no to foods that I usually always said no too. This pregnancy puts a seed in your (my) head that tells me "you are going to gain weight anyways, may as well eat the donut!" It is an evil voice in my head!! It has been a struggle. Especially when NOTHING healthy sounded good in my first trimester. But I gained 1 pound because I was throwing everything up! But since I've gotten my appetite back it has been a steady weight gain and too much at that. I went to Crossfit this week and it feels so much better to work out like that again. Walking just doesn't do it for me! Maybe I'm not a productive walker but I feel like if I am not hunched over struggling to breathe then I did not get a good work out in! So, I need to continue to post for some accountablility. Maybe Beth is the only viewer, and that is ok, but I need something so I can get the weight off after the Carter joy is brought into the world!

No comments: