Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby Boy.

Two weeks ago, I successfully delivered a 8 lb. 6oz baby boy. He was born on his due date and is doing very well. I haven't stepped on a scale since my last doctor's appointment before he was born and I weighed in at a whopping 186lbs. I decided not to  get on a scale right after, because I didn't want to shock myself and/or be depressed with how little weight I lost!

Today, I decided that I would step on a scale and see where I was at weight-wise. I will say I wasn't shocked at the weight loss, but I wasn't totally disappointed either. I guess it was about where I expected to be. I was about 165lbs today. Thus will be my kicking off point for losing the rest of this baby weight!

I keep telling myself that I need to jump back on my primal wagon so I can lose the weight and feel better faster. I also know that this will be healthy for my breast-fed baby as well. But for some reason I just can't get started! It's quite frustrating...maybe it's the holidays, stress, lack of sleep, or living at my parents house; I'm not sure. I'm slowing weaning myself off some of the junk, but I'm lacking the fortitude to just completely give it all up.

I will say that Ryan is planning on joining me this time, so that should make it easier!

No comments: