Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blah.

Well, it's March and it's been about 2 months since I last posted on this blog. I've been in hiding...ashamed of my eating and not wanting to disclose anything to my reading public!

It's been pretty bad over the last few months. I tend to get more frustrated when I think "if I would have just kept eating the way I did in December then I would be beyond my weight loss goal and performing at a higher level". Most of the time, I just think "oh well, guess I'll have another batch of fries!" Which is not a great place to be mentally! Couple that thought process with a lot of external stress and there's a recipe for disaster.

But fear not! I am back, and although the stress is not gone, I've decided that I'm tired of eating crap and that it probably adds to my feelings of exhaustion, depression (I use that term loosely...more of the feeling of being down on myself) and general malaise. I think Ryan and I went about 2 weeks without cooking a meal at home. We didn't eat fast food every night, but eating out has definitely taken its toll.

You all who read this blog (it might only be Jamie right now) are my accountability! I'm REALLY ready to feel better, look better and perform better at Crossfit.

No comments: