Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gluten Free January

I apologize for the lack of posts over the holidays! Part of it may be the shame of disclosure to my reading public (all 4 of you :).

Let's just say that the last week and a half has been flipped from what I was doing. I was 80/20 with gluten-free/cheat foods. That ratio has been 80/20 of cheat foods/ gluten-free. Boo!! I'm convinced that my lack of discipline since Christmas has been one of convenience. I haven't FELT like taking the time to make my food and be prepared. Which is really not an excuse for anything.

So I signed up for Gluten-Free January in order to get myself back on track and hopefully find a community of people and support. I know that quite a few people at Atomic Crossfit are doing some form of paleo/gluten-free/sugar-free, etc, so that will be a fantastic source of support.

Here's to sticking with it another 30 days!

No comments: